Monday, August 20, 2012

How the Haute Hijab Luxe-Bora Bora Silk Headscarf Reminded me of the Verses of the Quran

The Haute Hijab Bora Bora Silk  headscarf came in a sweet smelling perfumed wrapping paper.
The sealing of it is (with) musk; and for that let the aspirers aspire. Surat Al-Muţaffifīn, 26


 At 60% Silk, 40% Polyester it has a 100% silky touch, look and feel.
Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk. Surat Fāţir, 33

At 72" x 19" it provides ample frontal coverage and a decent amount of back coverage.
...and to draw their veils over their bosoms…Surat An-Nūr, 31

So what is "bora-bora", I wondered. A “Bora Bora” Google image search returned these images.


O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow ...Surat At-Taĥrīm, 8

Disclaimer: I am aware the headscarf is merely an earthly matter, but I couldn't help but draw parallels. I am not making a mockery of religion. If I am, then I seeks Allah’s forgiveness.

I was inspired by the following verse of the Quran:

 “When they are given fruit there as provision, they will say: "This is what we were given before." But they were only given a simulation of it.”...Surah Baqarah, 25

In other words, when I wear silk in Jannah Inshallah, I will probably say, “Hmm, this reminds of the Haute Hijab Bora –Bora  headscarf  that I was given on Earth.”

:)

Inshallah.

#positive # hope #optimism  #maybe overtly optimistic #faith

My review of this product I hear you ask? Well if its thoughts distracted me as I read the Quran, may Allah forgive, then I must really like it.

 Items laid out for Eid morning: Scarf, skirt,black top, turquoise undercap and all. Maxi skirt: Kohls, chiffon top: Kohls.
 And, yes, I do. The print comprises of feathers and involute swirls (which my five year old son calls Spideman's web). If you are looking for a non-floral scarf, but enjoy the busyness of a floral, then this is the one. It is not shiny to look at; it has a matte finish. Best of all, the scarf frames the face really well. May I say, it provides a face-lift to this adult acne sufferer.

:) :)

O children of Adam! We have indeed sent down to you clothing to cover your shame, and (clothing) for beauty and clothing that guards (against evil), that is the best. This is of the communications of Allah that they may be mindful. 

                                                                                              Surat Al-'A`rāf -26



(Tip/Disclaimer...lol): Accompany the above look with an outer cloak/abaya as prescibed in the Quran 33:59

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment